Education & Experience
My Training style
- Certificate 4 AIF Master trainer
- Advanced Strength & Conditioning
- Level 1 Metabolic Nutritionist
- Level 2 Transformation Specialist
- Level 3 Athletic Conditioning Specialist
- Level 1 & 2 IKFF Kettlebell Coach
- 6 Current Australian Powerlifting Records
- Competitions: GPA World Championships, National Championships, NSW State Titles
My fitness philosophy
- My training programs are tailored to suit the individual needs and goals of my clients.
- They are generally based on building muscle & strength whilst losing fat in a safe and sustainable way.
- I train my clients to be proficient in the major lifts including; the squat, dead lift, bench press, over-head press and pull-up
My Favourite Workout
- I believe health and fitness is not a fad or short-term goal. It should be progressive, maintainable and just as importantly - enjoyable.
- To achieve this, it's essential to combine effective and varied training, with a flexible and balanced diet that suits your lifestyle.
- "Jim has helped me do things I never thought possible. I’m stronger, healthier and so full of energy. I’ve never been prouder of my new body and abilities!"
""Strive for progress each day, not perfection"
"It's about your journey, not your destination, because there is no finish line"