Education & Experience
My Training style
- BSc (1st Class Honours) Fitness & Personal Training
- 5 years+ Fitness Industry Experience Including aboard Cruise Ships
- Certificate IV Personal Training
- Certificates III Gym Instruction & Group Exercise
- Exercise Referral & Disabled Clients
- ITS Biomechanics Trainer
- Sports Conditioning
- Qualified Tennis Coach with 11 Years of High Level Competition
My fitness philosophy
- My training style varies on the individual needs of each client; however, a strong focus is placed on working the body through big movements and utilising multiple muscles groups at once.
- I also place a big emphasis on mobility, as this is a key foundation to building a strong, functional and injury free body.
What clients say about me
- Have a goal and be CONSISTENT with your training and nutrition. The best program you can follow is one you can be CONSISTENT with.
- It’s not about being a hard-core warrior, it's about being able to achieve your ideal body whilst maintaining a healthy balance in life - that is true success!
- "I’d love to hate you……….but you’re really nice!"
"Knowledge is not power, it is how you apply that knowledge that counts"