Education & Experience
My Training style
- 16+ years Fitness Experience
- Fitness Instructor Cert III
- Personal Trainer Cert IV
- Certified Level 2 Boxing and Kettle Bell Instructor
- Spin, Dance, Battle Rope, Power Bag &amp;amp; Training the Strength Athlete
- Nutrition Advisor
- Body Transformation Specialist, Mentor &amp;amp; Coaching – Face to Face &amp;amp; Online
- Personal Trainer Winner – Lifestyle Classic Body Transformation
- Multiple Sports, Fitness Model and Figure Competitions – State &amp;amp; National Level
- Body &amp;amp; Soul Magazine – Guest Trainer
- Promotional Model and Dancer - Mardigras Sydney
- Featured in Star Observer and SX Magazines
My fitness philosophy
- I love mixing things up with a variety of body building style, heavy weights and a range of functional and HIIT training.
- Keeping it fun and motivating with a huge focus on technique.
- There’s nothing like a good sweat session with a smile.
My Favourite Workout
- I can help you break through the barriers that are holding you back and provide you with the skills, motivation, self belief and confidence to create and be the BEST version of YOU.
- It’s never too late to make a change and improve your health and fitness.
- Fit and healthy doesn’t have to be hard and you don’t have to do it alone.
- You are always so much stronger than you think. Hardwork always pays off.