Education & Experience
My Training style
- Over 4 years Fitness Experience (Gym & Outdoors)
- Cert III & IV Fitness
- Powerbag Training
- Diploma of Fitness
- Rehab Trainer
- Precision Nutrition
- AIK kettlebell (Basics & Advanced)
- Battling Rope Training
- Mobility Training
- Functional Training
- Kettle Bell Level 1 & 2
- Boxing Advanced Level
- KickBoxing Advanced Level
- 3 x Tough Mudder Races
- 3 x True Grit Races
- 7 x Spartan Races
My fitness philosophy
- Entirely goal based; setting them, achieving them & finding new ones
- Starting with not just what you want, but also helping you identify what your body requires through thorough assessment and testing
- Metabolic Conditioning & Prehab/Rehab
- In short, I'll push you beyond what you thought was possible
My Favourite Workout
- I believe everyone loves to exercise, be healthy and strong... some people just need a little help finding that love. That's where I come in.
- Introducing variety and fun into your workouts is an amazing way to improve your results, get over that plateau and actually stay motivated. You won't keep exercising if you're bored - I wouldn't.
- Anything I couldn't complete last week.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle"