Education & Experience
My Training style
- Certified III and IV in personal Training
- Strength conditioning and flexibility in gymnastics U.K
- Hypertrophy, flexibility training and weight loss
- Body transformation
- Fitness, physique body builder Competition prep
- Worked in the supplement and nutrition industry
- Disability and special needs trainer
- 5 + personal training experience
- Gymnastics and Trampoline coach U.K
- BA honours in English literature journalism and creative writing
My fitness philosophy
- I focus on movement as well as muscle contraction. Mind to muscle, making sure the muscle worked is activated as much a possible during exercise.
- My training style is all about understanding what hasn’t worked in the past and why. If you have no past fitness history we can create a new future with all the right habits and techniques.
- We can do this by and changing your training and diet gradually, so its not just a short term goal but it is something that works for the lifestyle you lead no matter how hectic or busy.
My Favourite Workout
- there is no simple answer to your fitness goals, the answer is all about understanding what works for you as an individual.
"Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein